Temora Youth Media and Promotions Team Leadership
The purpose of this team will be to establish a group with the skills and experience to communicate and promote events and ideas to the wider community through radio, print media, social and digital media.
Their primary functions:
• Liaise with all teams to help promote their projects
• Make recommendations to teams and Youth Officer
• Establish a budget
• Fundraise/apply for grants, donations or loans to help pay for training in radio, print, digital media and TV skills
• Organise and complete mentoring and training in radio, print, digital media and TV skills
• Run a regular spot on TemFM to inform and entertain young people and the wider community
• Write regular snippets for the local paper
• Regularly update social media platforms with what’s on
• Create video footage and interviews for digital platforms
• Create opportunities for local and national radio and TV coverage
The Arts Centre Cootamundra updates local signage every week or fortnight. We are looking for a self motivated volunteer to work their own schedule to accomplish this. The person would collect posters from the office, and replace those out of date in three large signs around the town within walking distance. All materials are provided, but height or a step ladder may come in handy!
Giving a little bit of your time can make a big difference
The Leisure Company is a not for profit organisation which provides recreation, work and life skills opportunities to people with a disability. Do you enjoy sports and leisure activities, arts and crafts and enjoying what our community has to offer, if you have a few hours to spare a week then you are the person we are looking for. To pick up a volunteer package come into one of our offices at 73 Peter St or 81 Forsyth Street, phone us on 0429578420 or 69212330 or alternatively email email@example.com.
We have programs that run:
* after hours during the week and
* weekend recreation activities